Summer is just around the corner and we are excited start our Elite Athlete Development Camp! This camp will focus on power, strength, and speed development for all athletes. Developing off season conditioning and athletic power will give each athlete a competitive advantage next season.
Our program teaches proper Olympic lifting, and plyometric (explosive training) techniques, combined with traditional strength movements and speed drills. To ensure proper supervision we will be limiting the number of participants for each camp (14 per session).
- Program schedule is Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 11:30am-12:30 pm.
- (Each athlete will train with us 3 times per week).
- To be camp eligible, must be entering the 7th grade in 2016.
- Camp Dates (first session June 6th – June 30th), (second session July 11th – August 4th)
- Cost of each camp is $150
- Sign up deadline is May 20th
- Act now to reserve your athlete’s place for the camp!!!
We look forward to showing you how an off-season spent in the weight room translates to improved performance in the competitive arena the following school year!
Martino Trianing Systems
Paul, Andy and Payton